Over the past 15 years I’ve seen nearly 1,000 startup pitches, given personal advice to more than 200 entrepreneurs and been involved with raising over $45M in private and venture capital. Combining that with a diverse and successful 28 year career in tech, I now share what I’ve learned in the articles, videos and other resources you’ll find on this site. I truly hope they serve as a success multiplier for your startup or high-growth venture.
Rather than read the hundreds of the articles on this site, check out my Founders Academy video library. You’ll find 38 topic-specific streaming video modules to dramatically increase your odds of success. Click on the graphic to access the video library. A few of the most popular modules are listed below by category.
- Fundraising: How Much to Raise, Finding & Pitching Investors, Your Elevator Pitch, Pitch Decks
- Strategy: Sizing Your Market, Customer Acquisition Strategies, Leveraging Advisors
- Marketing: Messaging & Positioning, Pricing Strategies, Demand Generation
- Operations: Demystifying Cap Tables & Stock Options, Compensating Your First Employees
- Business Development: Strategic Partnerships, Licensing Your Technology, Golden Rules of M&A