I have three adult daughters and two granddaughters. By far, I worry most about their personal health safety during the Coronavirus outbreak. But I’m also worried about their personal financial security, and that causes me to think about the financial health of the companies they work for.
Startups are used to dealing with basic financial survival, but many that I talk to during these interesting times are more concerned than normal because they don’t know if their vehicles for funding their company are still available. Following is my personal assessment of the effect the Coronavirus outbreak will have on startups that need, or soon will need, additional funding to continue operating.
As time goes by and as I gather more feedback from fundraising startups and investors, I will post again to this page. I hope this is helpful in some small way. Be safe!
Posts on this Page:
- March 15, 2020 – Original Post
- March 18, 2020 – Investor Sentiment
- March 20, 2020 – Catching Investors’ Attention
- March 25, 2020 – The Color of Your Revenue Forecast
- April 4, 2020 – A Bridge Round Could be a Big Waste of Energy
- April 8, 2020 – Venture Debt Covenants & Collateral
- April 12, 2020 – Investor Meetings in a Virtual World
- May 13, 2020 – Investor Priorities Based on Current vs Future Normal